Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Sharks Exposed


Yesterday I picked up a copy of a very interesting magazine called Costa del Sol Action Group, issue no. 3, headed The Sharks Exposed. On one side I congratulate the team behind this excellent and extremely informative magazine. On the other side of the fence, it unfortunately reminds me of the blacker side of our society, yes those damn sharks, greed, fraud, financial disaster and the heart breaking stories from the countless victims who have been sucked into their hungry razor sharp mouths.

CDSAG lists all licensed and unlicensed Financial Advisors;
Court action taken against various companies that are accused of trading unlawfully in Spain without Licences, and mis-selling;
The Dangers of Equity Release;
How to find a Registered Lawyer;
Financial Advisors to stay well clear of, etc..


PLEASE PLEASE reflect very carefully before you embark on any financial investment. Think beyond the carrot, Take your time, Do your homework, ASK questions, Do not presume, Contact CDSAG for sound advice and give yourself and your family peace of mind.
Remember this Chinese proverb ..........
A man who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes
A man who asks no question is a fool for life
.

I will place a direct link (see Right Column links)
to CDSAG website www.costa-action.co.uk.
Contact:
John Parsons: 952 884 261
JohnP@costa-action.co.uk
Sharon Macnish: 952 868 873
Sharon@costa-action.co.uk
Ian Selley: 952 882 324

2 comments:

claire p said...

I quite agree. Let's hope the whole 'greed is good' thing is over.

By the way did you want to be part of my Pay it Forward?

Paulene Angela said...

I love the Pay it Forward idea but maybe it's better to keep the books over in the UK also, I can think of 3 people to forward to over here but they are not bloggers. I'm currently setting up a Spanish blog for our local Autistic community and although they speak some English I doubt whether they would read the books.
Thanks for thinking of me. Will write a message on your blog.